“Bachelor in Paradise” is back for its 7th season after taking a year off due to the Covid-19 pandemic, and will bridge the gap between Katie Thurston’s and Michelle Young’s “Bachelorette” seasons with its unique twist on the “Bachelor” formula.
“Bachelor in Paradise” season 7 premiere will air on Monday, August 16 with a full cast of returning favorites from past seasons of “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelorette,” as well as celebrity hosts.
The goal of “Bachelor in Paradise” is still for the contestants to find love, but unlike the regular seasons where all the attention is focused on one star, “Paradise” is more of a free for all, with a roughly even number of male and female contestants.
Roses are handed by the men to the women they’d like to get to know better, then the next night, the women get to do the same. But as some contestants are eliminated, fresh faces are brought in, making it a constant love shuffle that keeps the drama turned to 11.
Apart from previous “Bachelor/ette” contestants (including Syracuse, NY native Tammy Ly), fans can expect celebrity guests this season like David Spade, Tituss Burgess, Lance Bass and Lil Jon.
Here’s a season preview:
What time does “Bachelor in Paradise” air?
“Week 1” airs from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. ET on Monday, August 16, 2021 (8/16/2021).
What TV channel does “Bachelor in Paradise” air on?
As always, “Bachelor in Paradise” will air on local ABC channels.
Where can I live stream “Bachelor in Paradise” online?
You can watch the full episode, live, on ABC.com/watch-live or via the ABC apps with a cable provider login. The app is available on Amazon Fire, Apple and Android devices, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox and more. The show will also be available on the following live TV streaming services:
*Note: WSYR-TV is not available on Sling in Central NY.
Episodes are also available the next day on Hulu.
Who are the contestants on season 7?
The contestants confirmed so far are:
- Aaron Clancy, 26, Insurance Agent – Walnut, California
- Abigail Heringer, 26, Client Financial Manager – Salem, Oregon
- Becca Kufrin, 31, Publicist – San Diego, California
- Brendan Morais, 31, Commercial Roofer – Milford, Massachusetts
- Connor Brennan, 29, Math Teacher – Nashville, Tennessee
- Deandra Kanu, 25, Home Care Coordinator – Plano, Texas
- Demi Burnett, 26, Interior Designer – Red Oak, Texas
- Ivan Hall, 29, Aeronautical Engineer – Dallas, Texas
- James Bonsall, 31, Software Salesman – San Diego, California
- Jessenia Cruz, 28, Social Media Marketer – San Antonio, Texas
- Joe Amabile, 34, Former Grocery Store Owner – Chicago, Illinois
- Karl Smith, 34, Motivational Speaker – Miami, Florida
- Kelsey Weier, 30, Professional Clothier – Des Moines, Iowa
- Kenny Braasch, 40, Boy Band Manager – Chicago, Illinois
- Mariela “Mari” Pepin, 25, Marketing Director – Odenton, Maryland
- Maurissa Gunn, 25, Patient Care Coordinator – Atlanta, Georgia
- Natasha Parker, 33, Event Planner – New York City, New York
- Noah Erb, 26, Travel Nurse – Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Serena Chew, 25, Flight Attendant – San Francisco, California
- Serena Pitt, 23, Publicist – Markham, Ontario
- Tahzjuan Hawkins, 27, Business Development Associate – Castle Pines, Colorado
- Tammy Ly, 26, House Flipper – Syracuse, New York
- Tré Cooper, 26, Software Engineer – Covington, Georgia
- Victoria Larson, 28, Queen – Los Angeles, California
- Victoria Paul, 28, Nurse – Alexandria, Louisiana
FuboTV is an over-the-top internet live TV streaming service that offers more than 100 channels, like NFL Network, NBA TV, PAC 12 Networks and news, entertainment and local channels beyond that. It also offers DVR storage space, and is designed for people who want to cut the cord, but don’t want to miss out on their favorite live TV and sports.
It also has its own fubo Sports Network, featuring original programming and select exclusive live sports events.
The cheapest option is the family package at $64.99 per month that includes 120 channels, 250 hours of DVR space and can be used on three screens at once.
The fubo Elite package is $79.99 per month, and offers more than 170 channels, including Showtime channels, extra sports channels and extra news and entertainment channels.